Hike with crampons on the Perito Moreno Glacier on this incredible Patagonian adventure. Explore a forest on foot and stroll along a series of walkways. Appreciate the magnificent ice mass from new angles during a boat cruise in front of the glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup included from hotels in El Calafate; please provide your hotel name and address. Pickup from Airbnb or private apartments is not included; in this case, you will be provided the closest meeting point available. Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 11:00 AM. The tour provider will confirm the specifics the day before your activity.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- It is not possible to book this tour for the day of your arrival or departure
- Children aged between 08-18 years will require written authorization from a parent or guardian to join
- This activity is only available for people between the ages of 8 and 65
- Pickup will be between 7:30 AM and 03:00 PM. The activity provider will confirm the exact pickup time the day before your activity (according to the selected option)