Experience an unforgettable hike across the ice on the magnificent Perito Moreno Glacier. From El Calafate, embark on an incredible Patagonian adventure as you marvel at the ice flow from new angles and learn about this frozen landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- It is mandatory to provide full name, ID or passport, and nationality
- Start time will be confirmed the day before the tour; an email will be sent to you with the confirmation
- It is not possible to book this tour for the day of your arrival or departure
- This is a physically demanding hike and is only suitable for people between 18 and 50 years of age with a good physical condition
- It is mandatory to send each passenger's medical records in order to confirm your reservation. Once the purchase is made, you must contact the activity supplier to request the medical file that you must complete and deliver before carrying out the activity