Go hiking and ride 4x4 trucks on this highly customizable full-day tour of Torres del Paine National Park. See such sights as the Sarmiento de Gamboa Lake viewpoint, Saltos del Rio Paine, Salto Grande viewpoint, or Pehoe Lake - the choice is yours.
What to Expect
Start your trip to Torres del Paine early in the morning, crossing the Patagonia Steppe (the desert), arriving at the Cancha Carrera border to enter Chile.
Heading deeper south, once you arrive at Torres del Paine National Park, your day will be split between hiking and riding 4x4 trucks. Due to the size of the park, and the numerous hiking tracks available, this trip is highly customizable. You may decide which paths to take based on your interests and ability.
You will have time for lunch and self-exploration between treks of the park, and time again to eat before heading back to Argentina.
There are so many striking areas of the park, and unfortunately you won’t be able to see them all, but a selection of possible landmarks available to you are: Sarmiento de Gamboa Lake, Saltos del Rio Paine, Cerro Almirante Nieto, and Laguna Amarga. You may also trek the Fauna’s footpath to the Sarmiento entrance, the beautiful Salto Grande waterfall, Lake Nordenskjöld, and Pehoe Lake. Enjoy!
- Box Lunch, Snacks, Coffee,
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Round-trip transportation from Calafate hotels
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park (the equivalent of USD 40 in Chilean pesos.)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
- No penalty for cancellations until 10 days before the tour date. From 9 days to 5 days before the tour date: 50% penalty. From 4 days to the tour date: 100% penalty.
-Tour is subject to availability.
- The pick up time is between 6.30 and 7.30am. The exact pick up time for your tour will be confirmed the day before the tour date at the hotel reception between 5 and 8pm.
- Please provide for all passengers in your booking: name, passport number, nationality, date of birth
- Citizens from the United States, Australia and Canada visiting Argentina for tourism or business must pay a reciprocity fee and will have to present the payment receipt at the Immigration control when entering Argentina from Chile.
- Please make sure to exchange money in El Calafate before the tour to pay the entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park. They only accept Chilean pesos
- Hiking shoes, warm clothes, bottle of water suggested