Cairo One Day Tour from EilatProduct ID: 55114
From £185.85 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up from your specified hotel.
- The pyramids are thousands of years old and were built to house the dead pharaohs.
- The Sphinx the largest statue in the Middle East.
- Cairo Museum holds more than 150,000 artifacts, statues, masks, old coins, paintings, and much more.
- Khan el Khalil Market sells everything you could imagine.
Start with a tour of the amazing pyramids. These were built to house the dead Pharaohs and their treasures. Many stairways and rooms were built to confuse grave robbers as to where the actual room was that held the treasure and the tomb. See also The Sphinx, the largest statue in the Middle East, which was built with the head of a man and the body of a lion.
Take a tour of the famous Khan el Khalil Market where they sell just about everything from food to household goods, clothes, jewelry, shoes, and much more.
From there visit the Egyptian Museum for a tour of the statues and paintings. Do not be alarmed by security; they have metal detectors, and will check everyone thoroughly. You will see the golden masks, and ancient coins made of gold, silver, and bronze. There are 2 floors in the museum. After the tour of the museum you will stop for lunch about 17:00, before heading back to the Taba border, arriving back at your hotel at around 02:00.
- Entrance fees
- Visa which can be made for you at the border for an additional $50
- Border tax $65
- Personal insurance
- Personal expenditures
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Mummy Room additional $25 (optional)
• Dress comfortably according to the weather
• Wear comfortable walking shoes
• Bring cash with you for visa and/or border taxes, and tips
Product ID: 55114