Spend five days exploring the very best of northern England, including York and the Yorkshire Dales, the stunning Lake District, Robin Hood's Bay, Lake Windermere, Hadrian’s Wall and much more on this multi-day tour from the city of Edinburgh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Visit the beautiful Alnwick Castle in the English county of Northumberland
- Spend some time in the small fishing village of Robin Hood's Bay
- Get your fill of nature at the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Pay a visit to Lake Ullswater, said to be England's most beautiful lake
- Explore some of the remains of Hadrian's Wall and walk in the footsteps of the Romans
- Tour transport in 16-seat Mercedes mini coach
- Bed and breakfast accommodation (4 nights)
- Visitor attractions
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Return time to Edinburgh – approximately 7:00 PM.
- A maximum of 16 passengers makes a big difference to your trip. It means you get a more personal service.
- There is time off the bus and opportunities to take nature walks, it is recommended you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour.
- Accommodation: Small, locally owned guesthouses and B&Bs. All rooms are ensuite. The guesthouses may be a short walk from the city centre. For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years.
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.