See all Edinburgh’s attractions from the comfort of a hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus and get free entry to 3 royal attractions with a 48-hour Royal Edinburgh Ticket. Visit Edinburgh Castle, climb aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia, and tour Holyroodhouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Get 48-hour access to Edinburgh's hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- Enter Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse and the Royal Yacht Britannia
- Immerse yourself in the history and legends of the Scottish capital
- Save time and money with an easy-to-use attractions pass
- Get an insight into why the Royal Yacht Britannia earned its place in the affections of the Queen
- Learn about Mary Queen of Scots, the most famous resident of Holyroodhouse
- Admission to 3 royal attractions: Edinburgh Castle, Royal Yacht Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Unlimited travel for 48 hours on three of Edinburgh's hop-on-hop-off bus tours: Edinburgh City Sightseeing, Edinburgh Tour and Majestic Tour
- Multilingual tour handsets at Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays with no alternative offered
- Language handset at Edinburgh Castle (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
All bus tours start from St Andrew Square in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre. You can exchange your voucher for your attractions and bus ticket from the ticket vendors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that entry to The Queen's Gallery at The Palace of Holyroodhouse is not included unless the Palace is closed, in which case Gallery entry is offered as a replacement.
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, except during July and August when the attraction is open daily.
- Multi-lingual tour handsets are available at Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse and are included in ticket price.
- An extra charge is made on-site for an optional language handset at Edinburgh Castle.
- All bus tours start from the north side of St Andrew Square, in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre.
- You can join a tour at any stop and hop on and off for the duration of your ticket.