Discover the regal splendor of Edinburgh’s Palace of Holyroodhouse complex with an entrance ticket to the Queen’s official Scottish residence. Explore the State Apartments, see Mary Queen of Scots' historic chambers, the Throne Room, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Scots Gaelic
Select participants and date
Enter the Palace of Holyroodhouse and show your ticket on arrival before you go inOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You may be subject to security checks. Some items may have to be checked in and reclaimed at the end of your visit
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- For safety and security reasons, a 1-way route operates inside the Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted in the Palace of Holyroodhouse
- In consideration of other visitors, mobile phones must be switched off inside the Palace of Holyroodhouse