The tour gives you a really comprehensive view of what the country has to offer. Travel West to Skye and up North to Orkney to get inspired by the beautiful islands of Scotland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a whole day to explore Skye’s beautiful landscape
- Visit the world-famous Neolithic village of Skara Brae, and explore Maes Howe and the Ring Of Brodgar
- Head to Loch Ness and enjoy a nights accommodation near the fabled shores
- Visit the battlefield of Culloden, the site of the defeat of the Jacobite forces
- English-speaking driver/guide
- 7 nights accommodation and breakfast
- Children under 3 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Caffe NeroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the Eilean Donan Castle, the Maeshowe, the world-famous Neolithic village of Skara Brae, and the battlefield of Culloden are optional extras.
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- The maximum luggage weight is 15 kg, the maximum size is 55cm x 40cm x 20cm. You may bring one small carry on per person.