Walk in the footsteps of Jamie and Claire from the hit series Outlander on a guided tour of various filming locations in Northern Scotland, including Midhope Castle, Blackness Castle, and Falkland.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet inside Edinburgh Bus Station at Gate J. Look for the check-in staff wearing blue high-visibility vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station has two entrances, one from Elder Street and the other from National Cycle Route. From 5 February 2024 we will be departing from 60 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- - Midhope Castle will be closed from 22nd December 2023 to 15th March 2024
- - Doune Castle will be closed from 11th January until 15th February 2024
- - You will be informed in advance if any areas are closed for filming on your chosen tour date
- - Children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult