Expect to get shivers on a tour of the haunted sites of Edinburgh and visit the Greyfriars Kirkyard and Edinburgh Vaults. Learn about the dog that cocked his leg where rotting corpses lay and hear stories about notorious criminals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tourist Information and Edinburgh Dungeon Policebox (Hut), outside of the Bank of Scotland. 300 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PH. This is on the opposite side of the road to Deacon Brodies Tavern. Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour start time. What3Words ///busy.sketch.viewsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Please wear sturdy footwear.
- Entrance to the vaults is by a 2-foot-tall step. It may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.