Combine movie magic and historic wonder on this trip to the Scottish Borders. Alnwick Castle is the true star of this show. Not only was it a key location for Harry Potter films, it’s a historic location of epic conquests and royal splendor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Tours depart from 60 High Street, Royal Mile, in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, not far from the intersection of the bridges and the Royal Mile. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions