Discover the ghosts and ghouls of Edinburgh on the city’s only Spanish-speaking ghost tour. Hear true stories of dreadful punishments and seek out the spooks of the Scottish capital in the Blair Street Underground Vaults.
What to Expect
Experience the haunted side of Edinburgh on the only 5-star Spanish language ghost tour of the city’s Old Town and Underground Vaults. A cloaked guide will reveal the dark history of the city and its people with passion, humor, and flair.
It is the ultimate ghost tour as you discover the dark and sinister side of the Old City and descend to the subterranean vaults of Blair Street. Located under the South Bridge, it is considered the most haunted place in the UK.
Hear troubling, true tales of gruesome punishment and unsettled spirits, and listen out for spooks during the 75-minute tour, as your Spanish-speaking guide gives you a flavor of life and death in Old Edinburgh. You will visit shadowy streets and learn about the mysteries of the afterlife, as well discover where ghosts still cling to the ancient sites; some of them may be a little too close for comfort…
Meet your guide at Mercat Cross, an 8-sided stone monument on the Royal Mile, next to St. Giles Cathedral and opposite the City Chambers. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to start.
What to Remember
• Please dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear
• The tour lasts approximately 75 minutes
• For health and safety reasons children under 5 years of age are not permitted on the underground tours
• Places on the tour are limited to 40 and tickets sell very quickly. You are STRONGLY advised to book your ticket in advance.
• Your ticket is non-refundable and not transferable. Mercat Tours will reimburse the cost only if it cancels your tour. If you miss your tour, Mercat Tours will attempt to place you on a later one but customers who have already paid for those tours have priority.
• Important: Your ticket is non-refundable. Monies are only reimbursed when a tour is cancelled by Mercat Tours.