Edinburgh: 3-Hour Guided Walking Tour
From £28 per personBook now
- See the highlights of Edinburgh on a walking tour guided by a knowledgeable local
- Marvel at Edinburgh Castle
- Walk along the Royal Mile and enter St. Giles Cathedral, Scotland's greatest Cathedral
- Tour the National Galleries of Scotland at no charge and admire works by da Vinci, Titian, Raphael, and many others
Mr. Stuart Usher, your guide, has an extensive knowledge of Edinburgh's history and architecture and the many famous people that the city has produced over the centuries. He will share his knowledge of Edinburgh with you in an informative, personable, and enjoyable manner. Have no fear, as it won't all be serious stuff!
He'll also show you the Mound, and take you on a tour of the National Galleries of Scotland. At the gallery you’ll see paintings by masters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Titian, Raphael, and many others. Also, typically you will see Princes Street and Princes Street Gardens, the Scott Monument, George Street, and Charlotte Square.
- Expert tour guide
- Entry into St Giles' Cathedral
- Visit to the National Galleries of Scotland
- Entry into Usher Hall
Walkers are advised to assemble outside the central entrance of the Usher Hall shortly before the tour's departure, where Mr. Usher will be waiting for them. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 27879