Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Edinburgh bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 hours. Discover sights such as Edinburgh Castle and the Grassmarket, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first stop is located at St Andrew Square Northside, but passengers can join or end the tour at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Start Point: St Andrew Square - Northside
- Operational season: All year-round.
- First departure: 9:00 AM. Last tour departure varies depending on the time of year. Check locally for the latest timetables.
- Frequency - every 30 minutes. Please check locally for the latest timetables.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- 4:00 PM (November-March)
- Ticket Length: 24 hours
- Full mobility facilities on all tour buses, and a subtitled screen downstairs for those who are hard of hearing
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Kids go free until March 31, 2023. Up to three kids can travel free per adult ticket. Up to 3 kids are free per adult ticket for those who book and travel before this date
- CS Edinburgh bus will be diverted until further notice between Chambers Street and Canongate via Nicolson Street, West Richmond Street, The Pleasance and St Mary’s Street