Enjoy a wildlife cruise through the entrance of the Otago Harbour, a visit to a rare Yellow-eyed Penguin breeding colony, and a sightseeing tour of Dunedin and the Otago Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Join an exciting wildlife cruise on the Otago Peninsula
- Marvel at playful Yellow-eyed Penguins and other breeding colonies
- Enjoy an entertaining sightseeing tour of Dunedin and Otago
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Wildlife cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fees
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
All passengers must make their way to the private hire area in the cruise ship pavilion which is well sign posted. Please wait for a representative who will direct you to the buses which will be departing from outside the Visitor Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Infants aged between 0-2 years of age are free of charge provided they do not require a seat.
- All tours are designed to meet the cruise ship's arrival and departure times, but if you are not returned to your ship prior to its departure, the operator guarantees to get you to the next port of call.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- New Zealand weather can be very changeable - please bring warm clothing that you can leave in the tour vehicle if not required.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.