Sail out to Bais to watch wild dolphins in their natural habitat on a private full-day tour. Walk along the famous sandbar of Manjoyod, swim in the crystal clear waters, and relax on the white sand. Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on board the boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Tagalog, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or resort in Dumaguete. Meet your tour guide holding a "GetYourGuide" sign.
- Watch wild dolphins jumping up and down in the water
- Take a dip or snorkel in the clear waters of Bais Bay
- Walk along the famous white sands of Manjuyod Sandbar
- Enjoy private tour and delicious seafood lunch
- Private full-day tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by banca boat
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- In the case of extreme weather conditions, your tour may be canceled upon the order of coast guard and full refund will be issued.
- Participants must sign a waiver before taking the tour.