Sample the quality wines of the Peljesac Peninsula on a 7-hour private tour from Dubrovnik and Cavtat, and savor the taste, bouquet and texture of acclaimed Croatian red wines. Stop to admire the medieval walls of Ston en route to the wine lands.
What to Expect
Explore one of Croatia’s most acclaimed wine regions on a full-day wine tasting tour of the Peljesac wine lands, traveling by air-conditioned vehicle from Dubrovnik or Cavtat.
Famous for its red wines, the picturesque region of southern Dalmatia hugs the Adriatic Coast from Ston to Cape Lovišta. You will stop at Ston en route to the Dingac Vineyards in the pretty village of Potomlje. Admire the medieval walls and ramparts that date back to the Ragusan Republic.
Then, continue to Potomlje, set in a picturesque valley surrounded by vineyards. Visit the traditional cellars of a family run vineyard, and learn about the origins of viniculture in the region.
The best known of Croatia’s wines, the ruby red wines of Peljesac have a robust flavor, and you will get to experience them, along with local snacks in 3 different cellars in the region.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Wine tasting in 3 wine cellars
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- VAT and taxes
- Road tolls
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please provide details of your preferred pick-up point on booking
• The prices listed are for tours starting from Dubrovnik and the Cavtat area. For tours starting from an island, there is an additional boat transfer fee