Explore the small towns of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a full-day private tour from Dubrovnik, and visit Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. See diverse cultural, religious and historic sites, including the Old Bridge of Mostar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels and accommodations in Dubrovnik. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time. You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable in which case the reservation team will contact you with the exact nearest address where you will be picked up.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that a passport is required on this tour, to cross the border
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik
- All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border.