Tour the charming and picturesque small towns outside of Dubrovnik on this trip to Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. On this full-day tour, visit a variety of cultural, historic, and religious sites including the magnificent Mosque of Mostar.
What to Expect
After departure from Dubrovnik you will take a short break on the Dubrovnik bridge for some scenic photography of the town. Continue along the Adriatic coast while learning about the various sites that you encounter along your route. When the tour reaches the town of Neum you can take a break for shopping and morning coffee. The tour then proceeds through a picturesque delta of the River Neretva to the small town of Pocitelj.
In Pocitelj you will have an opportunity for sightseeing and free time. Pocitelj is a beautiful cultural and historical site featuring structures from the 15th century.
The tour will then proceed to Mostar. Through the centuries Mostar became the meeting point of various cultures and religions. During your sightseeing you will witness the imprint left by this varied history. Besides the Old Bridge, the symbol of the town, you have the chance to visit the Mosque of Mostar, a Turkish house, and many other monuments in the town.
In the afternoon, following sightseeing and free time, you will return to Dubrovnik.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Entrance to Turkish House Museum
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing
• All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel At time of booking
• There is a maximum of 8 people per booking