Located less than one hour from the city of Dubrovnik, the Montenegro coast offers incomparable natural beauty and a great variety of historical places. Discover a whole new culture and landscape, just a quick trip from the Croatian coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is offered from centrally located Dubrovnik hotels. You will be contacted with your exact time and pickup location.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your passport is required for this tour
- Lunch is not included in the price of the tour
- Visitors can enjoy an optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks. The cost of this is not included in the price of the tour.
- COVID-19 border crossing requirements: A certificate of vaccination or a negative antigen test (no older than 48 hours) or a negative PCR test (no older than 72 hours) is required for crossing the border to Montenegro and back to Croatia on your return to Dubrovnik.
- All travelers of British, Russian, and Cyprus nationality are required to have a negative test as stated above, regardless of their vaccination status, in order to cross the Croatian border