Half-Day Tour: Konavle & CavtatProduct ID: 43326
From £44 per personBook now
- See the breathtaking fortress Sokol Kula and the enjoy the fantastic view
- Visit a 400-year-old mill that is still fully functional
- Walk through the picturesque little town of Cavtat
Visit the fortress Sokol Kula, which was built 25 meters high out of rock by the Romans and Illyrians. The fortress of eagles offers an incredible view of the whole Konavle Valley. See the fortress, watch rooms, and camp of the once-protected city and learn more about its history.
See the river Ljuta and a mill built over 400 years ago that remains fully functional to this day. There are 8 mills for flour, 2 for oil, and 3 for the production of wool. Learn more about life in the past and try a characteristic snack from the region. Enjoy fresh ham, hearty cheese, and olives, then taste regional wines and liqueurs.
Next, go to Cavtat, a small and picturesque town. The past, present, and future of Cavtat are tied closely to Dubrovnik. Stroll along the promenade and marvel at the Sveti Nikola church, the Franciscan cloister, and the view of the whole Rat peninsula.
- Ride in air-conditioned vehicle
- German-speaking tour guide
- Entry to fortress and mill
- Wine and liqueur tasting
- Tolls and other transport fees
Pick-up from private accommodation or hotels in Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Plat, Mlini, Zaton, Orašac, and Slano. By request, pick-up is available from Lopud Island, Koločep, and Šipan for an additional fee. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 43326