Sail into the amazing world of Game of Thrones and experience the magic of King’s Landing on this one of a kind 2-hour cruise and walking tour of locations where the series was filmed.
What to Expect
Not only is Dubrovnik a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it's also the home of King's Landing, the capital of the seven kingdoms, overlooking Blackwater Bay.
In Game of Thrones, a series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin, adapted from "A Song of Ice and Fire," Dubrovnik was used to represent the King’s Landing. Locations used in the show include: St. Dominic Street, Lokrum Island, the Rector's Palace and Sponza Palace, Fort Lovrijenac, Fort Bokar and the Minčeta Tower. The production also used the nearby Trsteno Arboretum.
Join the Karaka ship that was used in the making of Game of Thrones on a cruise around delightful Dubrovnik. Relax while sipping on a Game of Thrones-inspired cocktail and enjoy views of King’s Landing.
Major Thrones enthusiasts can take photos in costumes on the ship and on the Iron Throne — a perfect memory of your visit to magical Westeros.
Back on shore, walk through the Old Town accompanied by your tour guide and discover locations where the series was filmed. Hear interesting details about the characters and events from behind the scenes.
- Experienced tour guide
- Panoramic cruise
- Walking tour of the Old Town
- Photos in costumes and on the Iron Throne
- Dragon blood cocktail (non-alcoholic for kids)
What's Not Included
- Official Game of Thrones souvenirs
Departure is from the dock in front of Obala Stjepana Radića 16 (restaurant Glorijet)
What to Remember
• Dress code: Casual/light sports clothes
• The tour includes a walking tour through the Old Town, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• This tour is not recommended for anyone with limited mobility and is not wheelchair accessible
• The tour is independently operated and not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones