From Dubrovnik: Split Private Excursion
From £484 Per group up to 3Book now
- Marvel at the beautiful Bacina lakes
- Explore the dramatic Vranjaca Cave
- Discover the beautiful old town of Split
Departing from Dubrovnik on your private excursion along the Dalmatian coast, there will be time for a detour to a viewpoint over the ravishing Bacina lakes. At Split, a private guide is available upon request. Once arriving in the old town, there will be much to see, including the Peristyle (the central square inside the palace), St. Duje’s Cathedral, Diocletian’s mausoleum, Jupiter’s temple, the Golden Gate, Diocletian’s underground basements and waterfront, and other important historical and cultural sites.
Afterwards, there is an optional visit to the famous Vranjaca Cave nearby. Discovered in the 19th century and open for visitors since 1929, this is one of the most famous and well-preserved natural caves in Croatia, and is filled with numerous pillars, arches, stalagmites and stalactites. Touring this natural wonder is the last attraction on your journey before departing back towards Dubrovnik.
- Luxury vehicle with professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Local taxes, brokerage fee, etc.
- Private tour guide - additional charges apply
- Entrance fees for museums and Vranjaca Cave
- Gratuities (optional)
Your hotel / accommodation (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 62988