Learn how the fortifications protected the prosperous city of Dubrovnik from its powerful enemies for centuries on this walking tour of its city walls and historic heart. Take in breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea and Dubrovnik's Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The walking tour will begin from Pile bus stop (by the western entrance to the Old Town, right next to the only newsstand in the area). The meeting point is this address: Brsalje ul. 8, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia. This location is easy to find as Pile is the last stop for all city buses and taxis when heading towards the pedestrian old town. Look for an orange umbrella with the local tour operator's name (DUBROVNIK WALKS).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that the city walls entrance tickets are obligatory for all visitors and are not included in our prices
- The price for city walls entrance in 2021 is 200 kn per person (cca €27), or 0 kn for those who have a valid Dubrovnik card. They accept Kunas and credit cards at the entrance.