Discover Dubrovnik from all its vantages points and heights on an interesting and entertaining city and panoramic tour. Enjoy the view of the old city, the islands, and Lokrum, and see the beautiful churches, cloisters, and museums.
What to Expect
Get picked up from your chosen location in Dubrovnik and experience the city on a private or public city and panoramic tour.
Discover Dubrovnik from various vantage points and heights. Enjoy the view from the new Dr. Franjo Tuđman Bridge from the bay and the Gruž harbor. From 415 meters high at the top of Srđ, take in the fantastic view of the old city, the Elaphite Islands, and Lokrum, an island in the Adriatic Sea.
Drive to the Pile Gate and meet your guide, who will lead you further into the old city and down Stradun main street. Learn more about the interesting history of the city and take a look at the beautiful churches, cloisters, and museums.
Find out what it's like to live in Dubrovnik, whether in the 7th century or today. Hear about which sights are must-sees and how your time in Dubrovnik can be tailored specifically to your interests and needs. Your guide will be happy to answer any additional questions.
- Panoramic tour over Dubrovnik from three view points
- Local licensed tour guide
- VAT and additional taxes
What's Not Included
- Visit to city walls, museums, churches (optional booking available)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up from private accommodation or hotels in Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Plat, Mlini, Zaton, Orašac, and Slano
• Pick-up is also available from Lopud Island, Koločep, and Šipan for an additional fee
• Pick-up at the harbor is available for those coming from a cruise ship