Explore Dubrovnik and discover several of the filming locations of Game of Thrones on a guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Learning how the city was used for the filming of GOT."
"Being guided around the city by a local and having a laugh over the Game of Thrones episodes."
"The availability of headsets, that allowed us to listen to our guide even at large distances"
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Pile bus stop by the western entrance to the Old Town, right next to the only newsstand in the area. The Pile stop is the last stop for all city buses and taxis when heading towards the pedestrian old town. Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella with the local tour operator's name (Dubrovnik Walks).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Visitors are required to purchase an entrance ticket for Fort of St. Lawrence as this is not included in the price of the tour Tickets for the fort can be purchased on the day (100 Kuna per person) with local currency or credit cards
- Admission is free for customers with a valid city walls ticket or a Dubrovnik Card