The Dublin Ghostbus TourProduct ID: 28803
From £24 per personBook now
- Head into a spooky world of felons, fiends, and phantoms
- Listen to Dublin's darkest tales from the engaging on-board storyteller
- Learn the real origins of Dracula and his Dublin born inventor, Bram Stoker
- Stop at the College of Physicians to recreate the strange activities of Dr. Clossy
- Visit the site where Walking Gallows, the notorious judge, jury, and hangman dispatched his victims
- Enjoy a free Dublin Highlights walking tour
Visit the Hellfire Clubroom and haunted museum downstairs, and play a hand of cards with the devil himself.
Next take your seat upstairs in the Victorian Theatre with its blood red velvet curtains and begin a thrilling ride tracing Dublin’s creepiest mysteries.
More grizzly dealings are unleashed at the harrowing St. Kevin’s Graveyard before hearing the story of the ghost of Darky Kelly, the madame of Dublin’s notorious Maiden Tower who is said to wander restlessly.
You will be led through this ordeal by a sinister guide and driver, two men in tune with the afterlife, who will do their best to put you at your unease.
- Live on board narration
- Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour worth EUR 10
Please bring your printed voucher to: Dublin Bus 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is due to start. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 28803