Historical Haunted Hellfire Club Excursion from DublinProduct ID: 23414
From £22 per personBook now
- Take a tour to the desolate Hellfire Club in the Dublin Mountains, led by an expert guide
- Enjoy a private bus ride while listening to the haunted legends of Dublin along the way
- Be prepared to feel supernatural sensations when you visit the club, as visitors have in the past
- Get an exclusive tour: this is the only tour that dares to visit the Hellfire Club
- Drink and dance to live music in the Brazen Head–Ireland's oldest pub, after the tour
The Montpelier club, more commonly known as the Hellfire club, dates back to 1725, and is known worldwide for its association with Satanism and the supernatural.
The club has witnessed activities that should not be seen by anyone on this earthly plain. It is not unusual for visitors to feel a sense of unease and foreboding as they explore the desolate landscape. This is not a tour for the faint hearted.
Your storyteller will recount the history of this place, including the destruction of the ancient megalithic monuments, the exhumation of the demonic statue, and dwarf skeleton. Learn about evil rituals such as black masses, human and animal sacrifices, and the infamous card game involving the cloven-hoofed visitor.
The excursion lasts approximately 2.5 hours, and finishes at the Brazen Head, where you can enjoy special drinks promotions and dance the night away to live music.
Please wear warm and waterproof clothes, plus comfortable footwear. The paths are not lit, and you must turn your cell phone off–a limited number of torches are available, but it is best to bring your own.
- Private bus tour to the mountains
- Expert guided tour and storytelling of the Hellfire Club
- Torches available
- Drinks after the tour
Meet at The Brazen Head, Ireland's Oldest Pub, 20 Lower Bridge Street. See www.brazenhead.com for directions. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure (Open in Google Maps)
• By attending the Hellfire special tour, you confirm that you are of suitable mental and physical health for a tour of this nature. Strictly Adults only – this is not a funny tour but a serious exploration into the myths and legends of the hellfire club.
• The tour involves a brisk 20 minute uphill walk, not suitable for those with breathing difficulties.
Product ID: 23414