The Dublin Tour Company's Connemara & Cong Tour departs Dublin City daily and includes visits to the 14th century Franciscan friary of Ross Errily, the romantic Kylemore Abbey and the enchanting village of Cong, location for the movie, The Quiet Man.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Glimpse the 14th Century Franciscan Friary of Ross Errily
- See Cong Village, Cong Abbey & Cong Woods
- Travel the Lough Nafooey Valley Route
- Kylemore Abbey *optional entrance fee & Gardens
- See the scenic Inagh Valley
- Fully Guided Coach Tour - One ticket, one day!
- Entrance into Kylemore Abbey and Gardens - an optional fee is charged to anyone who chooses to enter
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Discover Ireland Centre, 14 O'Connell Street, beside the Savoy CinemaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ticket Price Includes: Return Shuttle Bus Dublin - Galway & a 1 Day Tour operated by the Galway Tour Company. One Ticket, one Day!