Dublin: Guinness Storehouse Connoisseur Experience
From £44 per personBook now
- Discover the different variants of the world famous Guinness beer
- Learn how to craft your own pint of Guinness
- Enjoy the service of a exclusive private bar
This exclusive luxurious private bar is discretely tucked away in the fourth floor of Guinness Storehouse®. An officially trained Guinness Connoisseur takes the visitor on a journey through the tastes, traditions and stories of the four most popular variants of the “black stuff”-Guinness Draught, Guinness Extra Stout, Guinness Foreign Extra Stout and the brewers project.
Discover the story behind each variant, learn the pouring ritual, taste and savour the magic that makes Guinness so distinct.This unique and intimate experience is a must for true Guinness aficionados and beer lovers. It is highly interactive where the Guinness Connoisseur will teach the visitor how to taste, savour and enjoy the Guinness variants like a true Connoisseur
- Access to the luxury private bar
- Private trained Guinness Connoisseur
- 4 variants of Guinness
- Audio tours (available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese at a supplementary charge of 1 EUR)
The Guinness Connoisseur Bar is located on Level 4. Visitors are required to check in at the Information Desk in the arrivals hall at least 20 minutes prior to session commencing. Visitors will then make their way to Level 4.
Product ID: 71498