48-Hour Hop On-Off 3 Routes & Dublin Night Tour by BusProduct ID: 68475
From £24 per personBook now
- Views of Dublin at twilight-night.
- Complimentary shot of Irish whisky (Night Tour, adults only).
- Live music (Night Tour).
- 2x1 meal deals.
- Stops at 26 of Dublin’s top visitor attractions.
- FREE walking tour (only summer) & drinks.
- Discounts on top attractions.
- 2 routes: original RED route & north side BLUE route which explores Glasnevin Cemetery, Botanic Gardens & Croke Park.
Explore Ireland's capital city and visitor attractions at your leisure with your ticket and enjoy 2 fantastic routes. Hop on board Dublin's original language tour with audio commentary in 8 languages, or enjoy live guide commentary from the award-winning Irish guides?
This fun and friendly 90 minute "Red Route" tour departs every 8 to 20 minutes throughout the day. Some of the stops included are Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, and the Old Jameson Distillery. Visitor attraction discounts and exclusive offers are available on receipt of your ticket.
The exciting "Blue Route" departs every 30 minutes throughout the day, and stops at many of Dublin's famous attractions, such as Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The "Blue Route" whisks you out of the city to visit Glasnevin Cemetery - Ireland's national necropolis. Learn about Ireland's rich history through the narratives of Daniel O’Connell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera, among others.
Finish your tour off with a stop in Croke Park and find out what being Irish is all about. Croke Park is an iconic stadium, steeped in history, and has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years. Take a trip here and enjoy an unrivalled state-of-the-art interactive visitor experience, and find out more about Ireland’s unique national games and the fastest field games in the world – hurling and Gaelic football.
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide with music and "craic" on board, is the ultimate way to learn about Dublin, its people, nightlife and attractions. On this night tour you'll enjoy a free shot of Irish whisky (adults only), and soak up the atmosphere of the city's re-developed business district - including the floodlit Convention Centre and the famous Dublin Dockland's skyline.
There is an array of great things to do in Dublin by night, from the sparkling ‘Spire’ in O’Connell Street to the bustling streets of Temple Bar. This 1-hour round trip is one of the most interesting things to do in Dublin by night and the perfect way to start your evening before having dinner, going to the theater or a gig.
1. 13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop)
1b. Abbey Street
2. Dublin Visitor Centre (Trinity College, Book of Kells)
2b. Abbey Street
3. Nassau Street (City Sightseeing Shop, KC Peaches-10%off)
4. Leinster Street
5. National Art Gallery
6. Merrion Square (Number 29 Museum, Fitzwilliam Casino-€10 free bet)
7. St. Stephen's Green (KC Peaches-10%off, Stephen's Green Food Village)
8. College Green (Dublin Wax Museum-€1 off, Pacino's Restaurant, O'Neills Bar)
9. Dame Street (Dublin Castle, Temple Bar, Celtic Design, Bobo's Burgers, KC Peaches-10%off)
10. Dame Street
11. Christ Church Cathedral (Dublinia-€1 off)
12. St. Patrick's Cathedral
13. High Street
14. Guinness Storehouse (€1 off)
15. Royal Hospital Kilmainham (Museum of Modern Art)
16. Kilmainham Gaol
17. Heuston Station
18. Parkgate Street
19. Phoenix Park (Dublin Zoo-€2 off)
20. National Museum of Decorative Arts & History
21. St. Michan's Crypt
21a. Smithfield (Old Jameson Distillery-€1 off, Story of the Irish-€1 off)
22. Bachelor's Walk (Leprechaun Museum, Liffey River Cruises)
22a. St. Michan's Church
22b. Constitution Hill
22c. Brian Boru Pub
23. Parnell Square (James Joyce Centre)
23a. Glasnevin Cenetery (Botanic Gardens)
24a. Croke Park (Croke Park Stadium Tour)
24b. Mountjoy Square
25. Jeanie Johnston
26. Convention Centre
27. 3 Arena
28. Tara St. Dart Station
- Musical & craic onboard (Night Tour)
- Complimentary shot of Irish whisky (Night Tour,adults only)
- Live guide commentary
- 2x1 meal deals
- 20% off all jewelry in Dublin Visitor Centre (O'Connell St, near stop 1)
- FREE glass of Guinness at Nancy's Hands Traditional Irish Pub (stop 18)
- FREE Irish coffee in O'Sullivan's Irish bar (near stop 8)
- FREE cocktail in Oscar's Bar & Kitchen (near stop 5)
- FREE walking tour. Left of CityHall 11am & 2am (Dame St, stop 10, summer only)
- 20% off at the Green & Baker, El Gringo Burrito and Tuk Tuk in St. Stephen's Green Food Village (near stop 7)
- Hop on-off: live guided tour and/or multilingual audio commentary in 8 languages: English, Gaelic, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese & Russian
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
* Twilight-Night Tour, arrive 15 minutes before at: * 13 Upper O'Connell St (City Sightseeing Shop, Stop 1) * 2 daily departures 8pm & 9.30pm from Apr-Oct. Fri & Sat from Nov-Mar * Hop on-off, departs from 13 Upper O'Connell St (City Sightseeing Shop, Stop 1) or any other of the 28 stops * First tour 9am/9.15am, last tour 5pm/7pm depending on season * No mobile e-tkt voucher accepted, bring printed version (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 68475