Welcome to Wadi Adventure, the Middle East’s first man-made whitewater rafting, kayaking and surfing facility. With your all-access pass, spend the day jumping from one adrenaline-pumping activity to another, or relax in the park's hot water springs.
What to Expect
Wadi Adventure is an ideal day out for the family and friends, or just for an exciting day by yourself. With everything to offer at the state-of-the-art facility, all you need to bring is a sense of adventure and you are guaranteed to head home with an experience of a lifetime.
Jump into a white water raft and speed down the longest man-made whitewater channels in the world, or get even more daring walking the aerial walkways and zip line. If you are looking to test your strength, head over to the climbing wall, and if you want to test the laws of gravity, plunge 14 meters down on the park's giant swing.
But at Wadi Adventure, it is not all about thrills and spills. There is something for everyone, and the family swimming pool is a great place for the entire family too cool off, relax and play in the water. And have you ever imagined surfing in the desert? At Wadi Adventure, the imagination has become a reality, and you can learn how to surf in a controlled environment with professional surf instructors.
- Return transfers from hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Al Ain in PVT Car
- Rafting (1.5-hour session)
- Airpark & Zip line (1 hr session)
- Giant Swing (1 swing)
- Low Ropes Course
- Locker Rental
- Towel Rental
- Family Pool Access
- Kids Splash Area
- Combo Meal
What's Not Included
- Activities not mentioned above
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Rules & Regulation:
Wadi Adventure has a set of rules and regulations that we ask our guests to follow, during their stay. These are in place to ensure that both yourself and your fellow guests are able to enjoy everything that the park has to offer.
What to bring:
• Sunscreen! We remind you to stay protected from the sun.
• Appropriate swim wear. It should be remembered that this is an adventure park.
• A change of clothes.
• Appropriate footwear. For the whitewater activities you will require suitable footwear to be worn in the water. For the Airpark, guests must have toe covered footwear. We suggest that footwear is also worn throughout the park, as the walkways can feel hot when walking barefoot.
It is important to stay hydrated. Drink lots of fluids.
No outside food or drink is permitted.