Sample the historic sites and cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive 4-hour guided tour. Pass all the famous landmarks, such as the Burj Al Arab, cruise the creek in a water taxi, take some beautiful photos, and shop in the gold souk.
What to Expect
Explore the historic sites and modern architecture of Dubai on a scenic 4-hour sightseeing tour by luxury air-conditioned bus or private vehicle. You will be in the company of an experienced guide, and will be picked up from your central Dubai hotel.
Sample the sites of old Dubai as you soak up the vibrant, cosmopolitan life of the modern city. The tour starts with a stop at the iconic landmark of Dubai, the Burj Al Arab Hotel, where you will have time to take some photos of the sail-like building before proceeding to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai that is also home to the impressive Jumeirah Mosque.
Continue to Al Bastakiya to explore the old part of Dubai, and reach the museum of Al Fahidi Fort. Then, climb aboard an abra, one of Dubai’s iconic water taxis, and cross Dubai Creek to the spice souk. Savor the scents of the souk before your return, where you will be given time to shop at Dubai’s famous gold souk.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Air-conditioned bus or private vehicle (with private option only)
- Experienced guide
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
For Port Rashid passengers: pick-up is from the Cruise Terminal. Please reconfirm your arrival time after booking to arrange for the exact pick-up time and location.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• After booking, please call the local supplier to arrange for your hotel pick-up
• Languages: the public tour is in English and in German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour.
• Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour.