Ride a camel in the desert, go dune bashing in a Land Cruiser, experience quad biking in the open desert, and learn sand skiing – the latest craze in the U.A.E. This adventure sports package is available as a half-day excursion from Dubai.
What to Expect
Experience an exhilarating adventure in the vast Dubai desert! Your half-day excursion begins with an early-morning pick-up from your city hotel.
You’ll ride to a campsite in Al Aweer, where you’ll have the unique experience of a camel ride. After a short break, your adventure continues with sand cruising in one of the biggest sand dunes in the region.
Experience the breathtaking thrills of sand skiing, or sandboarding, which is currently a big craze in the U.A.E. After a quick lesson you’ll be ready to head down a dune safely on a mono-board.
Small dune vehicles or ATVs are also available for driving on the dunes by yourself. Race up and down a track that was especially created for this purpose.
- Pick-up and drop off at any hotel within the Dubai city limits
- 45 minutes of quad biking in the open desert
- 25 minutes of dune bashing in a Land Cruiser
- Camel ride
- Sand skiing
- All taxes and fees
What to Remember
Please note the following:
• Minimum of 2 participants required for this tour to operate
• Once booked the tour is non-refundable
• Tour duration of 4 hours
• Cold refreshments are available