Discover the Norway of Arabia on a traditional dhow cruise in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf. Immerse yourself in the ancient landscapes of Oman’s Musandam Khasab. Stop to swim and snorkel, and enjoy an Oriental buffet lunch on board the ship.
What to Expect
Your day begins at 06:30 with a pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Musandam Khasab, Oman. On the drive you’ll travel via Ras Al Khaimah and cross the border into Oman.
At 10:00 you’ll depart on a full-day cruise to the spectacular fjords of Musandam.
Midway during the cruise, the dhow will anchor at Telegraph Island, where you’ll be able to swim and snorkel in the pleasant, clear waters, among the friendly and colorful fish. There’s a possibility that you’ll see dolphins during the cruise.
On board the dhow you’ll enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch with refreshments, including soft drinks and fruits, also available.
After lunch you’ll have more time for swimming, snorkeling, or relaxing and admiring the amazing landscapes.
At 16:00 you’ll head back to the harbor and afterwards will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned car or bus (UAE/Musandam Khasab, Oman/UAE)
- Transfers from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ras al-Khaimah hotels
- Visa and exit fees
- Border assistance
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Khasab
- Dolphin watching
- Swimming and snorkeling in the Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets, and towels
- Tasty Oriental lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks and fruits
What's Not Included
- Water in coach
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• Your original passport is required for border crossings.
• All reservations must be made 48 hours prior to the trip.
• A minimum of 2 persons is required to arrange a pick-up.
• The tour and transportation are on a shared basis.
• All tours are subject to weather conditions and in the case of cancelation, the cost of transportation will be charged.
• All European, U.S. and U.K. nationals can obtain a visa upon arrival (on the day of the trip).
• For other nationalities, it’s possible to visit the Musandam peninsula by taking a day trip to the Dibba side. Check out the day trip to Musandam Dibba or contact the operator for more details.