Musandam is known as the fjord region with tall cragged mountains plunging
directly into the deep blue sea.
What to Expect
Musandam is known as the fjord region with tall cragged mountains plunging directly into the deep blue sea. Leaving early from your hotel takes you through the lovely scenery and rugged mountains between the borders of UAE and Oman, until you reach the East Coast Peninsula of Musandam, in Oman.
Cruise from Dibba Al Byah’s Fishing Port on a traditional wooden dhow towards the famous stone houses, fishing villages, Zeke, Haffa village, Haffa beach, white mountains, cutting rocks, beautiful caves, stunning mountains and the rugged bays of Musandam.
Have lunch on board where snorkeling is also available. Return to the harbor in the afternoon, and back to your hotel.
Pick-up from your hotel
Two way transfer by air-conditioned cars or buses
Full day dhow cruise in Dibba
Lunch served on board
Snorkeling equipment, refreshments and fruits
Passport copy should be sent 4 days in advance of the tour.
Original passport should be with the guest on the day of the tour.
Remember your swimwear and sun hat.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Two-way transfer by air-conditioned cars or buses
- Full-day Dhow cruise in Dibba
- Lunch served on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Refreshments and fruits
What's Not Included
- Alcohol (available on board, but not included in the tour price)
Know Before You Go
• No immigration passport stamp when crossing the border. UAE transit/tourist/visit visa holders can participate. No additional fees payable at border.
• Original passport required for border crossing. A copy of passport and visa is needed a minimum of 4 days before the date of the tour (excluding weekends) for entry permit application
• Passport copy should be sent 4 days in advance of the tour
• Original passport should be with the guest on the day of the tour