Escape the hustle and bustle of Dubai city center on a dhow cruise of the Musandam Peninsula. Go to the Dibba region on the borders of Oman and the United Arab Emirates. Marvel at a landscape of rugged mountains plunging directly into the deep blue sea.
What to Expect
Depart Dubai and journey by air-conditioned car or bus to the fjord region of the Musandam Peninsula. Head towards Dibba Al-Baya on the border between Oman and the United Arab Emirates. Travel through a lovely landscape of rugged mountains en route to the east coast of the Musandam Peninsula in Oman.
On arrival, cruise into the fjords from the fishing port of Dibba Al-Baya. Climb aboard a traditional wooden dhow and pass the famous stones houses and fishing villages of Zeke and Haffa. Enjoy lunch aboard the boat, and then plunge into the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
Make use of the provided snorkeling equipment and re-energize with the complimentary refreshments and fruits. Return to the harbor in the afternoon for the journey back to Dubai and a drop off at your hotel.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai
- Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned cars or buses
- Full-day dhow cruise in the Dibba region of the Musandam Peninsula
- Lunch served aboard the boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Refreshments and fruits
What's Not Included
- Alcohol (not included in the tour cost, but available to purchase on board the boat)
Know Before You Go
• No immigration passport stamp will be administered when crossing the border. UAE transit/tourist/visit visa holders can participate in this activity. No additional fees are payable at the border
• Your original passport is required for the border crossing. A copy of your passport and visa is required a minimum of 4 days before the date of the tour (excluding weekends) for entry permit application