Discover the highlights of modern Dubai on a guided tour that takes you from the Dubai Marina to the Palm Jumeirah, where you will see the iconic Atlantis hotel. Enjoy stunning views of the city, desert, and ocean from At The Top at Burj Khalifa.
What to Expect
Your full day tour will start with Dubai Marina district, which offers an exclusive environment for living, leisure, and business. See the world's largest man-made island, called The Palm Jumeirah.
You'll make a photo stop across from the luxurious Atlantis The Palm Hotel, a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis The Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins, and exhilarating water rides. The tour continues with a visit to Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, located right next to the Dubai Mall, one of the world's largest shopping malls.
Experience the spectacular views from At The Top, the observation deck at Burj Khalifa. You’ll take a high-speed elevator to the top, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide breathtaking, unobstructed 360-degree views of the city, desert, and ocean.
Visit Dubai’s 50-meter-long world-class aquarium, and experience the exotic wonders of aquatic life close up. You’ll be treated to an exceptional underwater experience as you meet eye-to-eye with sharks, stingrays, and other species in their natural habitat. Your unforgettable tour ends with the Downtown area and Dubai Mall where you will have time at leisure for shopping and lunch.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to Burj Khalifa
- Admission to Dubai Aquarium
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
• The child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The dress code is smart casual
• Pick up is included for Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman hotels only. All other Emirates require an additional supplement.
• Tour can be provided on Tuesdays with English or German Guide only.