Discover the Musandam Peninsula – the "Norway of Arabia" – on a full-day tour through the stunning fjord landscape off the coast of Dubai. Cruise onboard a traditional dhow boat and admire the dramatic cliffs and crystal-clear water.
What to Expect
Experience a journey through the spectacular fjord landscape off the coast of Dubai. Upon arrival at the harbor in Khasab, climb aboard a traditional, motorized wooden boat and set sail in the beautiful fjords of Khasab.
Enjoy the tour on the water and sail through the so-called “Norway of the Middle East.” Cruise to the most spectacular and largest fjord on the Musandam Peninsula and admire the contrast of the turquoise waters with the cream-colored limestone cliffs.
Cruise past small fishing villages along the coast and watch for dolphins along the way. At lunchtime, the dhow boat moors near Telegraph Island, where you can relax, sunbathe, swim, and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
In the afternoon, the dhow boat heads back to the harbor, where your driver will wait for you and drive you back to your hotel.
- Transfers from/to your hotel
- Dhow boat cruise
- Food and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Visa costs (approximately 25 USD to be paid locally)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The transfers are in a private vehicle, without other guests. Other guests will be onboard the dhow boat.
• A German-speaking tour guide can be booked for 300 US dollars.
• English, Italian, French, and Arabic are spoken onboard the dhow boat. The driver for your hotel pick-up only speaks English.
• Remember to bring your swimsuit.