Enjoy the tranquility of the desert at sunset on this half-day tour from Dubai. Experience trekking across the desert by camel before enjoying a delicious Arabic buffet dinner and an evening of entertainment at a traditional Bedouin desert camp.
What to Expect
On this half-day tour from Dubai you will experience riding a camel across the desert before spending an evening of entertainment at a traditional Bedouin desert camp. The guide will first pick you from the hotel in the late afternoon and you will head towards the desert meeting point, taking you away from the busy and modern city to the calm and beautiful desert.
The camels will be ready to take you into the Arabian Desert to feel the rhythm and beauty of the vast landscape. You will end up at the traditional Bedouin desert camp by sunset, where Arabic hospitality awaits you with a welcome drink of Ghawa and dates.
Attracting people from all over the world, the entertainment in the desert camp includes a Tanoura dance show, henna painting, a shisha corner, and traditional costumes in which guest can take pictures. Enjoy a perfect evening as the BBQ buffet dinner is served. The evening finishes with a spectacular belly dance show before you are dropped back off at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- 45-minute camel ride
- Stop at the sunset point for taking pictures
- Welcome drinks in the traditional Arabic Bedouin camp
- Henna painting
- Shisha pipes
- Tanoura dance show
- Traditional costumes for taking pictures
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee
- Delicious Arabic buffet dinner
- Belly dance show
What's Not Included
- Sand board
- Quad bike
- Picture with a falcon
- Pictures by the professional photographer
- Any other souvenirs
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The time of the pick-up is approximate only. Your exact pick-up time will be reconfirmed to you after booking
• Casual clothes are advised
• Take your camera along
• Carry extra money if you wish to buy souvenirs or anything which is not included in the package
• Belly Dance show is not operational during Islamic holidays or Ramadan days
• Tanura Dance show is not operational during Islamic holidays
• Alcohol drinks are not permitted during Islamic holidays or Ramadan days