Discover the sights of Abu Dhabi on an exciting full-day from Dubai. See Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Emirates Palace before learning more about Arabic traditions at the Heritage Village. Enjoy lunch at a luxury hotel and visit Ferrari World.
What to Expect
Explore Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, on this full-day tour from Dubai. After the pick-up at your hotel in Dubai you will drive for 1 hour to Abu Dhabi. Upon entering the city you will see the golden minarets of Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Admire the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and its amazing architecture.
Discover one of the landmarks of Abu Dhabi – the stunning Emirates Palace. With 1.3 kilometers of private beach and 85 hectares of gardens, this hotel is one of the most impressive throughout the entire Emirates. Stop off there to take photos before experiencing the traditional side of the Emirate at the Heritage Village, where you will visit the museum and learn more about Arabic traditions.
After a delicious lunch at a luxury 4-star hotel, you will marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Island. On the way back to Dubai you will stop off at the unique Ferrari World theme park.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local tour guide
- Mineral water throughout the tour
- Lunch at a 4-star hotel
- Traditional clothing while visiting the mosque (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable footwear.
• Do not forget to bring your sunglasses.
• Participants may not wear shorts or sleeveless tops when entering the religious sites. Both men and woman must cover their knees and shoulders. Otherwise, access to the site will be denied.