Enjoy a 5-hour evening tour from Dubai to a fortress in the middle of the desert. Leave the city behind you and enjoy a delicious dinner at the fortress while you learn about the traditions and enjoy a fire show and dance performances.
What to Expect
Experience the authentic Arabic atmosphere at a desert fortress near Dubai. Enjoy an evening with Arabic music, an international buffet, and spectacular entertainment.
Tantalize your taste buds with freshly grilled specialties from the barbecue as well as handmade shawarma. The evening also offers a varied entertainment program with different activities. Have your skin decorated with traditional henna painting, relax with a shisha pipe, and enjoy a camel ride.
You can also enjoy an amazing fire show and admire oriental dancers as well as stroll through the traditional Arabic market. You will also be greeted with fresh hot dates and Arabic coffee, as is the traditional hospitality of the Emirates.
- Round-trip transport with English-speaking driver from hotels in Dubai
- 5-star buffet
- Soft drinks
What's Not Included
- Tour guide
- Shisha pipe (can be reserved locally)
- Alcoholic drinks (can be bought separately or as the following deals)
- 120 AED (EUR 30) per person per hour: unlimited beer and house wine
- 180 AED (EUR 40) per person per hour: unlimited beer, house wine, and selected spirits
- 220 AED (EUR 50) per person per hour: unlimited beer, house wine, and premium spirits
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• For the pick-up by van or bus: you will be picked up around 18:00 and driven directly to the desert fortress without a desert drive
• For the pick-up by four-wheel drive: you will be picked up around 16:00 and start with a drive through the sand dunes
• There is no tour guide. The driver and restaurant staff speak English
• It is recommended that you wear a jacket during the winter months
• Pregnant women, older guests, and people with back problems should contact the tour operator in advance to see if this desert safari is suitable
• This is not a private tour and there may be changes to the pick-up time as other guests are being picked up
• No alcohol will be served before 20:00 and there will be no program during the month of Ramadan