Fly over Dubai on a 22-minute helicopter flight for amazing views of the skyscrapers and manmade islands of the UAE city. Soar over the Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa, get bird’s eye views of Palm Island and Dubai Creek, and more.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a luxury helicopter for a 22-minute flight above Dubai’s skyscrapers and artificial island developments.
2 types of helicopter are available for the tour; a Bell 206 helicopter, with capacity for a maximum 4-5 passengers (depending on overall weight), and a larger Bell 212 twin-engine for 6-8 passengers and optimal views.
Following your vertical take-off, fly over the most popular sights of Dubai including the Burj Al Arab, Dubai Creek, Jumeirah Palm, and towering Burj Khalifa; currently the world’s tallest building.
Your helicopter can also travel backwards and sideways, or simply hang motionless in midair, guaranteeing the best views of Dubai on every trip!
- 22-minute helicopter flight
- Complimentary water in the waiting lounge
- Return transfers from hotels in Dubai & Sharjah
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note: check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time
• Maximum of 5 passengers can sit in one helicopter (the exact number depends on passengers' weights)
• No baggage allowed on board
• Passengers are required to go through a metal detector
• Passengers have to carry original passport
• Once confirmed by the supplier, this booking is non-refundable