Explore old Dubai and the lively new metropolis on a half-day guided tour. Begin in the old town and visit the Museum and Al Fahidi Fort. Cross Dubai Creek by abra to the Gold and Spice souks. Stop for photos of the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
What to Expect
On this 4-hour tour you’ll experience Dubai from its beginnings as a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek to the spectacular metropolis it has become.
Start out in the historic and engaging Bastakiya district, where you’ll visit the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient Al Fahidi Fort. Afterwards you’ll take a water taxi, or abra, across the Dubai Creek and enjoy spectacular views of the city as you head to the Deira district.
Once you arrive you’ll marvel at the amazing variety of exotic spices in the Spice Souk. You might like to shop for a special souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk.
You’ll have a photo stop at the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, and another photo stop at the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at Dubai city hotels
- Entrance fee to the Museum and ancient Al Fahidi Fort
- Abra crossing
- Professional guide
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab
Know Before You Go
• The National Museum of Dubai is closed on Fridays before 15:00
• The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 08:45-09:45 only. On Mondays and Wednesdays it is open from 09:00-10:00 and 10:15-11:15. It is closed on Fridays
• Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to wear a scarf headcovering and are not permitted to wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits, as they must be fully covered
• Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers