Dubai: Sunset View in Burj Khalifa LoungeProduct ID: 47569
From £248 £196 Save up to 21% Per group up to 4Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up in the lobby of your hotel or at the cruise ship terminal. Please provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai or the name of your cruise ship as well as the time and date of arrival.
- Ride your private elevator to see the sunset from the Burj Khalifa
- Relax in your own personal lounge away from the mass of tourists
- Enjoy the service provided by a member of staff
- Savor delicious drinks and snacks
- Admire the breathtaking views from the 123rd floor accompanied by live music in the evening
- Get your photo taken as a souvenir, which will be sent to you by email
Step into your own personal elevator and escape the stress of large-capacity lifts and masses of tourists. Ride up the fastest elevator in the world at 10 meters per second to see the sunset from the highest lounge in the 123rd floor of the Burj Khalifa.
Enjoy a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. There is something for everyone - sparkling champagne, martini cocktails, blueberry cocktails, sorbet, olives, nuts, and soft drinks - and after the sun has set, admire the beautiful water fountain display from above.
- Pick-up in a Porsche Cayenne, Audi or similar for up to 4 people
- Guidance to the private lounge by an employee of the Burj Khalifa
- Snacks and drinks including alcohol
- Souvenir photos sent by email for free
- Pick-up outside of Dubai downtown (for instance, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai World, Al Maktoum International Airport, DWC, Discovery Garden, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai Marina, Jebel Ali, The Palm - for transfers from these places a surcharge of 120 AED is to be paid to the guide on location)
- Drop off at your hotel or cruise ship in Dubai
- Minimum spend of 320 AED for window seat bookings on a menu of your choice (no minimum order for seats at the bar)
Pick-up in the lobby of your hotel or at the cruise ship terminal. Please provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai or the name of your cruise ship as well as the time and date of arrival. (Open in Google Maps)
The tour operator reserves the right to change or cancel parts of the program due to changes in legislation, religious holidays, and bad weather conditions or other circumstances. Modified offers and opening times apply during Ramadan/Eid.
Please wear appropriate clothing (formal to elegant dress). Casual or sport shoes and thong sandals are not permitted.
Please indicate when booking whether you would like a window seat (minimum order) or seat at the bar (no minimum order).
Product ID: 47569