Experience the magic of the Dubai desert at sundown on a 5-hour evening safari, and enjoy an exhilarating drive through the dunes at sunset. Then, go to a traditional Bedouin-style camp for a delicious buffet dinner and traditional live entertainment.
What to Expect
Discover the magic and mystery of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve at dusk on a half-day evening safari to watch the sun go down outside the city lights of Dubai. Since only a few tour operators have access to this serene desert reserve, you'll be able to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and admire the region's vibrant wildlife in peace.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in the city center, drive to a traditional Bedouin-style camp, crossing the sand dunes as the sun sets. Stop to take photos of the sunset colours and to watch a falconry show (weather permitting). Continue to the camp for a traditional welcome and typical desert activities.
See the desert from the back of a camel, try mini sand-boarding and get an ornate henna painting on your hands. Then, enjoy an Arabic style buffet dinner of grilled meats, meze, desserts and unlimited select drinks. Relax with a shisha pipe as you watch a belly-dance show under a canopy of stars.
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Short camel ride
- Dune drive
- Guided safari
- Falcon display (weather permitting)
- Henna hand painting
- Aromatic shisha
- Arabic-style buffet dinner
- Belly dance
What's Not Included
- Personal items
- Belly dancing show (not included during the holy month of Ramadan, approx. 25 May 2017- 25 June 2017)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the desert can be warm in the summer and cool in the winter; casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended, along with a light sweater in the winter
• Please remember to bring your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and camera
• This safari involves off-road driving through rugged country, and is not suitable for pregnant women or those with heart, back and neck problems
• The safari guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits. Guides carry mobile phones and radios and the vehicles are fitted with GPS
• Please note that there will be no belly dancing show or alcoholic beverages available during Ramadan (approx. May 25 - June 25 2017), or during other religious holidays