Cruise the Gulf on a private yacht from Dubai Marina for 1-3 hours, and get stunning views of the city’s futuristic skyscrapers, such as the Burj Al Arab. Relax on board the spacious and elegant boat, which features a lounge and large sunbathing deck.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a stylish 48-foot, Xclusive 4 entry level flybridge yacht in Dubai Marina and set sail with your own private captain to see city sights such as the Burj Al Arab and Atlantis The Palm from the water. Rentals of the 10-passenger boat are available for 1-hour, 2 hours, or 3 hours.
Spread over 3 levels, the boat is spacious and elegant, with a relaxing lounge area, 2 comfortable en suite bedrooms, and a large sun deck to catch the rays of the Persian Gulf.
In the saloon you will find a fully equipped galley with microwave, oven, and fridge, all cleverly blending into the same comfortable area to make a superb entertainment room with panoramic views. On the upper deck, you can relax in the comfortable seating area and viewing platform while enjoying complimentary soft drinks.
- Return transfers from hotels in Dubai
- Private yacht with captain
- Water and soft drinks during your cruise
- Set of towels
What's Not Included
- Meals and alcoholic drinks
- Transfers from any other Emirates
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the cruise is subject to weather conditions
• Children and infants are welcome on board the yacht, but are under the responsibility of the parents
• As per the new rules and policy of the Dubai Coast guard all passengers must bring their own passport copy/emirates ID/any valid ID in UAE during the trip. Alternatively, send the passport copy to the local supplier 2 days before your trip, who will forward it to the Marina office. Please note this policy is mandatory and required by Dubai Coast Guard. Any failure to submit the said requirement will result in you not being able to participate in the tour
• You will receive a SMS message one day before the tour starts to reconfirm your pick-up time. If this is not the case, please contact your local supplier