Explore the Dubai desert at night in search of nocturnal animals, using night vision binoculars. Then, relax at the desert camp of local royalty, and see a desert sky filled with stars as you snack on complimentary treats and Arabic coffee.
What to Expect
Explore the Dubai desert after the sun has set and the temperture has cooled. Watch the desert come alive with nocturnal animals, and gaze at a sky filled with stars.
You will travel to the desert by vintage 1950s Land Rover or deluxe Mercedes G-Wagon. Then, using high-tech night-vision binoculars, explore the extraordinary desertscape after dark. Even day time animals can emerge from their hideouts to drink, forage, and frolic after the heat of the day.
Experience the quiet desert atmosphere and fresh desert air, in sharp contrast to the bright lights, intense heat, and loud noise of Dubai city center.
After your nature safari, relax at an open-air camp belonging to a local royal family. Enjoy the cool desert air under a blanket of stars, as snacks and drinks are served. You will also get the chance to try an aromatic shisha pipe for a truly authentic Arabic experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Headlamps and night vision binoculars
- Shisha water pipe
- Dinner at an exclusive camp inside the desert retreat of the local Royal family
- A contribution to local conservation
Know Before You Go
• A portion of your fee is contributed towards local conservation
• Dinner includes lentil soup, fattoush salad, and Australian Angus steak or vegetarian moussaka
• Please note that long pants and closed shoes are highly recommended