Experience Dubai's Modern architecture and Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower in the world.
What to Expect
This tour will start in the downtown area of Dubai and take in the impressive sights of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world . You will continue the tour with a visit of Dubai Mall with more than 1,200 stores and a host of world class designers.
Afterwards, you will head to visit Palm Island and the famous iconic Atlantis Hotel located at crescent of Palm Jumeirah. You will then pass by new Dubai Marina and walk along with a small stop before you drive through Jumairah Lake Towers' brand new city and reach the Barsha area with the famous Emirates Mall with its all year round ski station.
- Transportation round-trip
- Professional guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- Entrance to Burj Khalifah or Ski Dubai
Know Before You Go
• Tickets are subject to availability if its not available at the desired time then an alternative timing will be offered for booking
• This Modern Dubai city tour will make sure you have the most amazing photographic proof of your trip to Dubai
• Dress code: smart casual- no shorts, no jeans, no flip-flops and no sneakers
• Seating on all tours cannot be pre-allocated. Tours are operated on a "seat swap" basis at stops, so all guests will share the various views
• Operating schedules and routes may vary during the Holy Month of Ramadan and in summer months
• Photography of military and some other government installations is prohibited. With respect to local customs, always ask before taking pictures of Arabs and do not photograph Arab ladies