Enjoy a 2-hour dinner cruise aboard a traditional Arabian Dhow in the exquisite Dubai Marina. Onboard, enjoy a performance by a professional tanoura dancer as you eat a 5-star variety of international cuisine served in the buffet.
What to Expect
Enjoy two hours aboard a traditional Arabian Dhow in New Dubai on this marina dinner cruise.
Dubai Marina is a canal city modeled after Venice, carved into a 2-mile (4 km) stretch of the Persian Gulf shoreline. Enjoy the prominent sights along this route, including the illuminated skyscrapers of the exclusive Dubai Marina residences. Watch the bustle of Dubai life on the water promenade of the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, and pass by Dubai Marina Mall, international five-star hotels, and private beaches.
Onboard, you will be treated to a performance by a professional tanoura dancer, and enjoy a sumptuous 5-course international buffet dinner serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Two-hour dinner cruise
- International five-star open buffet (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes)
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee
- Tanoura dance performance
Know Before You Go
• Recommended dress code is smart-casual
• Boarding will be at 20:00, and the cruise will be from 20:30 to 22:30
• During Islamic holidays and the month of Ramadan, the Tanoura dance show will not take place and the consumption of alcohol will not be permitted