Enjoy a desert safari in a museum quality 1950s Land Rover or a Mercedes G-Wagon and see native gazelles and oryx in the Conservation Reserve. Learn how to lure a falcon, ride a camel, and savor a light Emirati breakfast.
What to Expect
Discover the pristine eco-system of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve on an early morning 5-hour desert safari by museum quality 1950s Land Rover.
Your professional guide will skilfully pilot a classic Land Rover over the pristine dunes and ghaf forests. No other vehicle offers a more traditional desert experience, or better opportunities to spot exotic wildlife.
Search for Arabian oryx, a true modern-day conservation success story. Look out for gazelles, desert monitors, and abundant birdlife through on board high quality binoculars. You might even see rare a Gordons wildcat.
The reserve is the UAE’s first National Park dedicated to preserving the desert habitat, where hundreds of fascinating flora and fauna species await your discovery. Grab this opportunity to experience the carefully preserved wildlife area in an enchanting vehicle that has played an integral part in the heritage of the desert for more than 6 decades.
On return to the camp, you will enjoy a freshly cooked local snack and have the chance to ride the ship of the desert, the camel.
- Hotel pick-up in an air-conditioned van (Heritage Collection)
- Safari transportation by classic Land Rover (Heritage Collection)
- Hotel pick-up and safari in a Mercedes G-Wagon (Platinum Collection)
- Light breakfast
Know Before You Go
• Please note that a portion of your fee contributes towards local conservation
• The language/safari guide is on request and is subject to availability on the day of the tour.